Monday, January 30, 2017

So, I AM AN NYU GRAD NOW!

Hey, hey, hey!
I am officially an NYU GRAD!!!
WOOHOO!


I am a #ProudViolet and #ForeverViolet
bila nak difikirkan balik, memanglah seronok dah habes
tapi, yang tak syoknya tu bila kena mula fikir What's Next?
Sheesh, the thing that never fails to annoy me
Especially when you are about to start over
Start over something that you has never done before
The very thought of it being so novel has never fail to make me cringed
AAAAAAAAA!!!


Lepas dah grad, beranganlah kan nak dapat kerja elok, nampak diri sendiri dok pakai segak bergaya
berjalan sana sini
membeli belah
tapi
tapi
tapi
bilanya nak mula pakai segak?
bilanya nak mula berjalan?
bilanya nak mula membeli belah?
kalau KIRJA PUN TARAK?!!!
NANGES!!!

sekali menangis air mata darah terus

The thought of the very struggle really hinders me doing things that I supposed to do
I kinda am having a panic attack
I am panic-stricken
cuaknyaaaaaaaaa

Lepas a very long deliberation with myself (don't tell me u never do that, lol), I think I should start to take the small steps, the easy steps
these small small little steps will eventually grow bigger
bigger that any of us could imagine
provided everything goes well
uh-oh
better scratch that
provided everything goes well
ok, done

That very thought makes me feel bad again, as I was about to feel better
ok, let's make us feel better again
lol

It has been a bumpy ride along the way
the physical distance wasn't an issue for me however feeling emotionally distant from my close friends and family made it even more lonelier than before
since it is all about starting over
making new friends
familiarizing the new environment
the adjusting process was kinda hard, especially at the beginning
I can't believe it is already over

So, moving forward, let's fly as high as we can to go beyond what it is now
they call it progress
may things get better for me, and to all of you
and thank you NYU




#ForeverLove



X

No comments:

Post a Comment