Friday, May 22, 2015

So, My Everything

What would you do when you think that you've moved on but you are not?
What would you say to make you feel better?
What would you do?

I thought I've already got one less problem without you
It was like I was walking on air
Bouncing like a spring
Feeling free like no one I was bound to
No one, like no one, oh

What would you when you think that you've moved on but you are not?
What more would you do to move on?
What would you do?

Despite the how time has flown, thought that I moved on
I really thought I was
I really feel I already let you go, like never ever thought of it, never
But it is the only thing that has been on my mind, on repeat
I really though I was

It is on repeat
It is amazing how I have been doing, I guess
Without the only thing I can never live without
I survived the hurdles, the pain, the thorns, the heartache
But it seems to keep on getting at me
The pain, will always be there
The cut, will always be open
The salt, will always be sprinkled on it

I know I am not that important
But at least I am one
A person, an ordinary human
I never want to live without you
But it's me against the world
It is only me against the world
No one would care
I am not that strong, so I've to learn to not to go against it
Not anymore

What would you when you think that you've moved on but you are not?
What more would you do to move on?
What would you do?

The only option I have
Keep on living
Regardless how hard it makes me feel
I really wish moving on is that easy
I wish




X

No comments:

Post a Comment