Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So, Versions of a Beautiful Song




This is the original version of Tonight I Wanna Cry by Keith Urban.


This is the cover version by my favourite artiste, Kelly Clarkson. The tempo is fastened a little. Ignore the earlier part

HAHAHA

Her versatility is one of the reasons why I love her so much.




Both songs are perfect
It's about urge to cry after all the aftermath or anything that has brought you down
Each songs has different effects on me
Maybe because of the singer, male and female version
I happened to discover this song when I was feeling down
And this song just makes me feel good
It tells me that it's not wrong to cry
I wish I can just cry my heart out now

The beauty of the song and the voice of the singers just touched me deeply
It left some feelings that I can't describe
Reminds me a lot of the memories
The memories that I wish I don't have in my keeping
It is so painful

But people say, memories are the treasury and guardian of all things
Things that we should never forget
We should never leave behind
It might be painful or delightful
A moment may last for all of a second, but the memory lives on forever

It is a part of our lives
Just savour it
Other people don't have what we are having
It is one of the things that makes us different from others
It helps to shape us for who we are now

Pain. Hurt. Hate. All are lessons to be learnt
And I am learning that









XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment