Sunday, January 27, 2013

So, Movie Marathon V



The fifth part of my marathon was






















SINISTER


The second movie was




CZ12


The third movie was


HITCHCOCK


The fourth movie was

\

STRAIGHT A'S

The fifth one was



SO UNDERCOVER


I'm gonna be quick
Sinister is so scary that I can't really relate the 'thing' with reality since it may have some connection with magical and metaphysical thingy
CZ12 just so adorable with the actions and fun that Jackie Chan always have in his movies in addition to that English lady
They are all funny and that's what makes me love Jackie Chan's masterpiece
Hitchcock teaches me to be passionate about what I am doing regardless of the possible risk imposed
Straight A's seems like a good movie but I think they are establishing a name
Therefore, this movie is an introductory for a production company named Straight A's Production, if I were to be correct
Or maybe I was wrong, I was miss-viewed it
But still, it's good movie, the ones that you can find on DIVA Universal which previously known as Hallmark Channel
The final movie also a good one but not that strong
I think Miley is a bit too rough for being Molly who needs to be Brook
Yes, she's actually a boyish girl but still, to make it real, they would've chosen somebody else who is more giggle more and girlish and funny
I feel that Miley is not doing a good job
But I love her and I hope that she can be a better actress in the future
I believe in that

End of Movie Marathon part V








XOXO







1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find
    a lot of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
    Do you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
    I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome web log!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - www.best-serv.ru
    My webpage :: http://www.thruzt.com/upcoming.php

    ReplyDelete