Wednesday, January 9, 2013

So, I was Active on December

Looking at the picture above, it just give me a tinge of pleasure
I have no idea I've posted that much
It is inspirational, somehow

After this, I'm gonna focus on the quality of the post as the quantity follows
Disclaimer: the quality depends on the eye of the beholder as in the saying about the beauty and the beholder

Creating something meaningful and compiling as much as stories of my life will leave me a very good record for me to walk down the memory lane in the future
It is also helpful to help me remember events since I keep on forgetting, much to my disgust

It's a recommendation from one of my good friends
Even it's more towards looking at pictures, but reading my own stories will help me trace back about the event details quicker
I believe so

Cheers for more stories!







XOXO





Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment