Friday, January 20, 2012

so, u're my rock

My life has never been stable





At most of the time, I don't know where to hold on to when the ground where I step foot on is shaking
Struggling so hard to keep the balance
Living in ruins, which I don't know how to clean up the mess


When I know you are there, I feel blessed
As if I have been given the chance of a lifetime to feel free, free of the burden of the world
Because you said you'll take some of it off of my shoulders
And I believe you
I'm free
At least for a moment
But I hope it'll last
Oh, maybe it is too much to ask
Then, I don't mind how long it's gonna last
As long as I know you are there


When I know you are there, I feel like I can do anything I think I can't before
When I'm doing something else until I have no time to be with you or spend some of my time with you or be in touch with you, I'm veritably sorry if that happens
Not that I'm ignoring you
But I'm blessed to have you around that you give me all the strength that I need
All the forces to push me off the limit, to get me through anything that come in my way
I'm all energized and braced, because you are there


When I know you are there, I feel like I'm visible, I'm exist
It'll be good to be visible after a long time being invisible from the world
Because it sucks when people are not aware of you
Rejected, dejected. It sucks


I really want to make belief that you really being there
Not for only for me, but for us
Because I know you are
I have no doubt on you
Because I know you are my rock






XOXO

2 comments: