Monday, January 16, 2012

so, how to spend your time?


It struck me that I always want somebody around me, especially my best friends, to execute daily chores
But I was not that lucky for that
Therefore, I feel like I have nothing to do as no partner in crime to do something crazy, however, I am not that crazy, not yet, maybe



But when I have them around, I just don’t know what to do
How ironic is that?
So, I think there is a lot of need of changes in plan

nampak awkward tak?
hehe

I need to do self-improvements as in training and polishing of what I think I would love to do
I have a lot of things that I aspire to achieve
It may not be something very meaningful to other people’s eyes, but to me, I think, those are the things that I want to do before accomplishing something bigger
Big things start with small steps

small steps with love :)

I have my own small steps
My small steps are only a few skills I want to muster
What are my small steps? I think I need to keep that to myself on that part
It is not worth sharing actually
Only if you asked, I’ll answer, don’t worry

My plan to do self-improvements is like something that I want to have in exchange of conversation as I barely have something that I do constantly, except for studying which I know nothing right after examination, I couldn’t recall at all
I want to do something that somehow can improve me and I can share
Sharing is caring

But the question is, how am I gonna do it?
That is the biggest question mark that I need to crush it down with a big sledgehammer, which is referring to my act of will
I think that each of the things that I want to do is something feasible
Just that I need to have the real determination to do it
I think I do have it now
I’m inspired by writing this down
Wish me luck! :)


Note: just write down whatever things you want to do when you think you cannot do it because it really has the magic. I’m experiencing it right now :)



XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I do trust all of the ideas you've introduced in your post. They're really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for newbies. May you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.
    CE LABS HSW88C 8 X 8 HDMI Over Cat-6 Matrix Switcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noted! I'll try to go into details about this later because I'm doing the experiment which I'm the lab rat. lol
    thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete