Monday, January 16, 2012

so, here goes my January reading list


I just love novels and I wish I can write my own novel in the near future
This is the list of my January reading:


1. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
2. The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern
3. Nicholas Sparks novels (all 17 of them is in my collection)
4. Vampire Diaries novels
5. Vampire Academy (optional)


Note: I don't think I can finish it all in January which left with only a few days until it ends. It subject to change but it would be nice if I could finish it up as soon as possible so that I can look for something new :)



XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
    Pro Comp 20-65226 Alignment Cam Bolt Kit for Jeep TJ/LJ 97-06

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment. I've been waiting for this kind of comment ever since I started my blog. Thank you for dropping by and I hope we can share more things :)

    ReplyDelete