Thursday, November 25, 2010

so, I'm homed and nothing to do...


I'm finally home a week ago...
Have everything at home now...
My room turned to be a store room to place everything I have in Penang...
Not finish unpacking even though they were here last week...
huhu...
I just don't feel like doing anything that I should do in the first place that is UNPACK!!!

"I said u have to UNPACK!!!"
tp ank brunette motif mak blonde?
"I p saloon lah," kata si emak

I've got no desire to do anything beneficial but instead dreading on IT that commence on the 1st Dec...
I've nothing to tell la...
Otak jam gla babi...
I wanna let the world know that I'm blur to tell what story...
I should say I'm in a state of blankness rite now...
Dunno what to settle down...
Apparently I have lots of things to do but I just don't feel like doing it...

beginilah rpe I di depan laptop ni...

However, the best revelation today is about Little J...
For those who watch Gossip Girl know who she is...
Her edgy and dark personality really show on her songs besides in her acting careers...
Taylor Momsen is the lead singer for The Pretty Reckless which at first named their band The reckless but unexpected problems happened...

Pretty Reckless

Her act as Jenny Humphrey goes to bad Jenny from a very cute and fun Little J...
I like her voice...
Try to check out on their songs like Make Me Wanna Die, Miss Nothing and the latest 1 is Just Tonight...

A new comer to my playlist is Josh Groban...
I started to add him in my playlist when I watched Oprah, the episode that make surprises and that time was for Oprah's best friend, Gayle...
He sang live and really heart melting, I should say...
Check out her latest album, Illuminations
Illuminations

Now, it's time for my favourite ones...
Kelly Clarkson is working on her fifth album which I still have no idea on her new album...
However, I hope she is able to make a grand album because she has never won any award after her 2nd album...
Even though My Life Would Suck Without You broke the record of the furthest leap from #97 to #1 on Billboard Hot 100 in its second week, still she didn't manage to win any award like Grammy or whatever...
She had done some duet and she goes country!!!
Listen to tis one, u guys mesti ske...
She said on twitter, I guess, sbb xegt ktne I terbace, she will be releasing her debut single later tis year and release her new album early next year...
I just can't wait...

On the other hand, Carrie Underwood's Play On won a Grammy...
However, I dunno her progress...
lol

Leona Lewis will be releasing her The Labyrinth Tour - Live From the O2 (CD/DVD)

The Labyrinth Tour - Live From the O2 (CD/DVD)

She's so vogue!!!

Ish, da mcm pengulas hiburan pulak...
My awaiting songs are...
Need You Now

Pretty Reckless

Loud [Explicit]

Illuminations

and also...
The Labyrinth Tour - Live From the O2 (CD/DVD)

:)

lastly, to all my coursemates...
Happy Industrial Training!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment