Tuesday, October 12, 2010

so, there are a lot to tell!

hye guys...
i'm very sorry for not having the time to feed u with my stories...
tis time xpt nk cte over2 sgt sbb there are a looot!
so, K.I.S.S. (Keep It Short, STUPID!!!)
boleh?

here I go again...

lps anta Fuad krack, I went blk to penang sbb ade klas pas raye uh...

then, hjg mggu uh, blk lg skli sbb nk anta another besties p the UK lg...
I was at the airport on 24th September 2010(a month before Adib's Birthday) with my besties...
I was so excited to send him off at the airport and also I was happy for him that he managed to get nearer to his dreams and i hope he'll continue to climb the ladder of success to a higher level...


 ALL THE BEST, ADIB REDZUAN!!!
I miss u a lot...
though u change but people succumb to changes that I need to believe in...
i change a lot too but nobody ever told me...
I don't mind...
I love me, I love u and everybody who is a part of my story...
eventhough we had a very lil time to chat and catch up with our stories, i dun mind cuz ur family means a lot to you...
so, i just can be there and say bubye...
good luck eh!
LOVE U ALWAYS!!!

then,
blk png blk...
then, that weekend on the 2nd October, we had our charity programme at a family house...
I don't want to be mean by saying this...
I'm so frustrated for what they had to go through but it's not the problem, the real problem is the attitude...
i dunno the real problem that they are having but whatever it's, they have a big family, bigger than mine, so, jagela...
dala kwn ak terbkr time kms rumah ko...
klu ko xjge elok2 ape yg ktorg da buat...
siapla...
mmg ktorg dtg, bkr rmh ko!!!
ish, emo pulak...


eh, xmola cmni...
yg ni cm ok sket...

ni emo ke saket kpala?
adus...

pastu, habes event uh...
yeay!
sonok sbb abes satu bnda...
report nnt dorg buat tp report utk trip hr tu ntah da siap ke blom...
nk amek port mcm xmmpu nk tlg buat mase skrg...
egtkn da siap...
tp ape2pon, korg, klu ade pape yg ak boleh tlg, pleasela gtau...
I'll do my best to help...

ooops!
terpost gmbr time i mude2 dulu...
abesla!!!

then, last week pon tough jgkla...
kne bkk booth uth young entrepreneurs day 2010...
kne presentla apela...
pengsanla...
tp da lepas...
yeay!!!
OVERRRR!!!

 ni pon over...
ok, abaikan...

then, the weekend, my besty dtg png...
engat nk knlkn kt kwn2 png tp nk bwt cmne, xsmpt due to insufficient time...
tp bestla...
dpt bwk die jln2 sume...
hahaha...
gelak2...
gonna remember that all the time...
u should too, Kepah!!!

 whoah!!!

then, this week full of tests, presentations!!!
can i make it through the rain?

ouh! hehehe...
nk feeling2 jd Kak Mariah sat, boleh?

now, i'm so late to be updated on TV series...
movies jgn ckpla...
nntla I hupdate dri I dgn TV series yg ade like DH, GG, Glee, VD and whatnot...
Desperate Housewives: The Complete Sixth Season

Belles de Jour 

Glee: Season Two


The Vampire Diaries: The Complete First Season

Ugly Betty: The Complete Second Season

really felt left behind...
so, i'll get these for my marathon during my break!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment