Thursday, August 5, 2010

so, ACCIDENT!!!




I didn't expect this one coming...
It happened yesterday when my fren and I were already tired and totally washed out of the activity since 8am till almost 9.30pm just before our car had been bumped into...
It's a waja VS myvi...
It had been a very big and hard thud even it was not really take us down...
THANK GOD!!!
However, I didn't really feel like I'd been in an accident cuz I'm to overwhelmed about the trip...
I'm afraid of tripping and all along the way in order to organize the trip...
Still, I was shaking from the collision...
I was astounded but still my mind was elsewhere...
Nway, I can't put up the pictures cuz unfortunately, my phones went black out, each of them, just rite after I sent 2 SOS msgs and tried to make a call to our boss and a very good fren of us...
So, it's an unfortunate day I assume cuz my favourite junior was having his bad day too which cost him his license...
I think that is so bad...
However, I'm still thinking of blessings in disguise which I can't really figure out why...
Yesterday, before I went to bed, I prayed that He shows me some sign in my sleep...
Unfortunately, again, I'm a forgetful person, especially in remembering dreams, even I've made a pledge to myself to remember last night's dream but then again, I messed up, AGAIN!!!
Oh, it hurt so much to stumble that much...
However, life's a journey which we can't really predict what it has in store...
But still u are the one to make it look good or bad...
As the saying goes, 

"it's your attitude, not aptitude, that determines your latitude"

Whatever happens, accept it with open arms and heart...
So, I've to remind myself and you guys to be very careful and remember, whatever happens, there's something behind it...
BTW, I'm getting ready for my trip to Perhentian...
Looking forward to it...
I dunno whether or not I've done packing...
Just doing some kinda peek-a-boo things on the Internet before off we go...
Hurray!!!

P/S: to Idzmeer, sbr byk2 na...



:)

3 comments:

  1. huuu~
    be strong okey..
    look forward n njoy the trip...
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyo. ala2 eglsh essay 4 upsr gitu. sbgai eglsh teachr,i mark kt bwh 2 as 'meletz!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuad: i did enjoy the trip! thanks though...


    ams: kanz...
    melets sgt...
    klu i pon melets skali, pitam la...

    ReplyDelete