Monday, July 12, 2010

so, it's been a good time...





It's been a month I been living with my beloved sister...
It has been like the longest period ever for me to live together with her...
I've been missing a lot, especially to spend loads of time with her, watching her growing to such a beautiful girl as she is the dearest sibling to my heart...
I'm not being choosy or picky in this context...
It's just the matter of chemistry that we have no idea how it works...
When she registered to study at the local varsity, it really struck me that I'm gonna miss her so much...
Enough about her cuz to tell more about her, it could take like a few posts to finish the complete story...
Whatever it's, it has been a great month with her, even without my mother...
It would be better if we are all together...
I'm gonna make that happen one day...
All of us, living under one roof...
I have to start working for it...

My previous semester break has been great...
I did a part time job...
It had been fun and thinking of continuing working with them but at a different outlet...
However, it's still under consideration cuz there's a lot of things to be prioritized first...
First thing first...
However, I've a great time!

Ok, it's music time...
Now, Christina Aguilera is on my playlist alongside others...
These are on my playlist...
BIONIC - DELUXE (Explicit) 

The Dutchess
 
Charice


Still have something that I haven't really considered to be one of my collections...
They are:

Mistaken Identity

Innocent Eyes

Delta

Songs for You Truths for Me

Undiscovered

And these are the ones I want to have in my collections:
Three Words

Impossible

I'm looking forward for Kelly's new album...
Still cannot figure out what will be in her new album..
Can't wait!!!

Ni ade lg 1 hal...
I've been dreaming nitemares...
It really freaks me out...
Hopefully those are not coming out to be a part of reality...
So, let's bow our heads and pray for me...
huu~

I've started reading The Book of Tomorrow which my very first birthday present for this year. It is a reply of my birthday present to my dearest sis. I'm happy to read it because it has been the latest of Cecelia's creations. In fact, the time setting is in July and I'm reading it in July. I can feel the magic already. Cecelia is a great fantasy maker. Love her more!!!

Note:
May this semester bring a whole lot more things to treasure, be a part of the chapters of my life that I'm gonna remember the most...

:)
Cheers!!!

3 comments:

  1. fairth best tak book of tomorrow? :)
    all the best for your new sem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blade: thanks!!!

    Mariam: Mestila best...xtaola mariam ske ke x because u're already an ancient reader cuz u read a lot as to compared with me sbb u've read a lot of other novels which u favour...
    no offense, though...
    tp try jela bce...
    personally best gila even I'm not finish reading...

    ReplyDelete