Tuesday, May 18, 2010

so not welcoming


Book of Tomorrow (UK Import) (Hardcover) Ahern

The Book of Tomorrow is one of the things that is on my MUST-TO-BUY list...
so, I'm started to look for a job during this semester break,
at least a month...
the job hunt was awesome cuz I'm a man with a mission accompanied by my dearest lil sis,
YEAY,
and it is may be continued tomorrow...
there are more things I wanna have in my possessions...

so, here goes the story of my job hunting...

the first one I went to Parkson...
They need workers but slip of tongue, I can do nothing...
We've lost the job...
Xkesah sgt pon sbb my sis pnh kje kt ctu and the superior is like, do'h...
 Maku donarudo pon apply gak...
tgh tggu...
cm xde respon je...

Then, rest for 2 days...

The mission continued...
so, today, we went for 4 fill-up-the-forms session...
Jusco, Popular, City Chain, Focus Point...
Watson = full, 
sorry but in a very welcoming way...
LIKING IT!
Losing Control and Liking It: How to Set Your Teen (and Yourself) Free 
motif sgt kan?
yg laen, OMG!
like what Usher said in OMG, one of his songs...
Sgt x welcoming...
Bkn semua la...
Tp most of them...
I noe they are working but we're their possible customer even we're going into their shops for jobs, 
not for the goods or services that they are offering, but please, be welcoming...
We're also their possible co-worker...
So, they should do something for a good first impression...
In fact, first impression can be done only once...
I noe u guys have to work even u're hating the job that u're doing...
so, u need to do something...
to reduce the tension in the environment...
Changing the environment, 
meaning, make it something that u like...
A smile, maybe...
That would make a difference...
It's their choice...
 but they choose...
The black one over the beautiful one...
Sunset!
How lovely is that?

I'm not that pissed off...
Just that I'm taking notes here,
to learn what are the things I hate people to do to me...
And learn not to do them to other people...
So, be welcoming...

 

So, I'm waiting for the response...
xtaola nk jd ape dgn applications uh...

:P

2 comments: