Thursday, May 13, 2010

so, bubbye sophomore...

So, I've finished my sophomore and I'm totally dreading the results to come out..In what shape, what colour, later...
I just don't wanna anticipate any because I'd rather prefer it to be something relating to failing(according to my definition)...

I'm having so much fun that only Lord knows...
Opportunity cost, that's one of the things I learned in Principle of Economy earlier on my 3rd semester...
I'd spare my achievement towards pleasure...
I do hope it only happened this time around...
Mb it's time for me to feel like others feel, happy earlier and sad at the end...
I'm not being sarcastic and I hope u guys can take this sarcasm...
No offence, yeah...
But dawned to me that I'm having so much fun...
Mb I shuld change something...
Doing something with happiness so that it balanced on both ends of the see-saw...
Urgh, ape benda nih?


Summary of my 2nd semester of my 2nd year:
1. New housemate
2. Pillow talk
3. New housemate
4. New hamsters
5. Trips
6. Memaen
7. Memasak
8. Party

Yang laen cm besela...
Assignment, quizes&tests yg mnakotkn, etc...
I can't really figure it out now...
I hate adrenaline sometimes...
URGH!!!



:P

4 comments: