Thursday, April 22, 2010

so, thankful




Thankful is one of Kelly Clarkson's album and now I'm thankful to God for granting my wish...
This time I'm totally feel that I'm blessed with load more bliss ever...
tp xreti nk tnjk kt org smpai terkinja2 sume...
Firstly, I won a 2 tickets worth RM358 from Maxis...
tq maxis!!!
i was like, WHOA!!!
xreti nk ckp cmne...
this is so unbelievable...


Later, i tried Hitz.fm contest...
then, just this vary afternnon, I got a call...
KL phone number appeared and I had nothing in mind...
Just picked up the phone...
Then, the DJ yell at me (I have no idea which DJ is that), "Congrtatulations!"
I'm totally in the dark, having no idea who's calling me rite in the UiTM bus to the campus to sit for my very first paper of this semester, Front Office Management...
Another couple of tickets worth RM198...
What a blessings...
Time jwb paper, rse sesak nafas sbb excited sgt...
almost overwhelmed by claustrophobia...
seb baek xde ok...
okla, no comment psl final...
5 more to go (termasuk MUET)...
Ibu pon da blur byk sgt tiket dpt...
so, i'm thinking of taking my lucky friends to join me...
I'm so sorry for those who are not going wit me...
I wish I'm blessed to be a millionaire son to support you guys...
tp we have to be very thankful for it...
The best part is that I was on air and I was like a dumb when I'm responding to the DJ...
hahaha...
rse nk gelak plak bile egt blk..
yg xley blah uh, my junior was destined to listen to Hitz.fm...
and he called my fren and passed to me...
hahaha...
xsgke...
That really shows me that it worth a try...
huhu...
so, just try smntara stock maseh ade...
huhu...

kre cm rugi dok mronta2 mintak nk p...
tgk2 dpt...
tp okla...
everything's is in God's hands and I'm appreciative that He's the only one to know...
Consternation, u're truly a blessing in disguise...
Eventhough I don't really feel that ecstatic, but I'm choosing of being ecstatic...
huhu...
TQVM to everybody for supporting me, FARAH, SHAZ, DEAN, IEZA, HELMY, HOUSEMATES and OTHERS who told me to go for what I want...
huhu..



TQVM!!!




HukHuk...




:P

9 comments:

  1. bawakla housemate kamu.
    cukup 4 org termasuk kamu.
    huu~

    ReplyDelete
  2. tetap i tergolong dlm OTHERS kan..
    sentap la~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..
    nway, bile bnde2 mcm ni nk jadi kat i????!!!
    *mode meroyan*

    ReplyDelete
  4. nak ikot jugak!!..hahaha...gilo bertuah member den seko nh...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. farah: ala, xckp nk p...hehehe...

    Ams: hm, when u believe in miracle and u work for it, it'll happen...
    :)


    Blade: awat hg xckp awl2...
    hoho...time kasih..
    please for my luck to continue on in the hope of becoming America's Next Top Model(motif?)...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. x b0ley blah meng smpi 4 tckts! Ur luck dude! X sia2 ko setia ngan kc.huhu

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha...
    giller lucky ko...
    aku amek muet gak sem ni~
    susah giller~!!
    tensen aku..

    ReplyDelete
  8. sugoi gile ah....
    mmg murah rezeki...
    hahahahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  9. lyana: tq2...des y...ak pon xsgka...
    thank God...that's the only thing i can think of...


    aizat: huhu, tq...smela...
    ak xtaola ape ak jwb...
    dala maen2 the nite b4, hati ni tgh excited nk p konsert...hahaha...

    d@rKCl¥d3™: thanks

    ReplyDelete