Friday, March 19, 2010

so baffled....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i just dunno what is happening to my mind...
huhu...
i'm kinda scared...
b/c i cannot seems to know what is happening to me...
the transition period for a boy to a teenager, later an adult really kept me in askance...
i dunno what is happening...
obviuosly, today...

i should've been home by now (aldy 2.46 a.m. and i'm still out) but i keep myself indulged by surfing the Net...
looking at this and that sumetimes something that is not necessary that I got caught up...
xnk la cte psl nih...NEXT!!!

i know i should've been thriftier than ever that i spend it too much on things that is not necessary like eating too much than what i always been eating for all this while...

Life is about choosing...
I chose to be what I said about things that I should have been doing rite now, like not indulging myself way too much than always, sleep adequately at night, spend money wisely, arrange my time in compliance with my daily tasks...i sounded like a programmed robot but i like that way because everything is in oerder that I dun have to worry bout those assignments and things on the last minute...
so i dunno what is happening to me...

psychologically speking, i dunno what is on my subconscious thoughts of mine...
i just dunno what i do really want for a living...
what i really want to do in my life...
i'm still figuring it out...
still computing things but didn't get the right figure...
so, I am always do try and error method...(Miss Ho + Mr. Lee ajar)...
Hahahaha...
loving myself for who I am...
that is the number one task for now...

:)

music is second in my list...
geram btol xpt nk dgr the whole new album of Leona Lewis...
thinking of buying her CD...
later...
:P

but something magical happens...
i have new obssession...
i like Allison Harvard very much...


she's so adorable though she seems so scary sumtimes...
like her very much...
but Kelly Clarkson is still on my first fav list...




nway, can't wait for the high tea later today...
DL's!!!
hopefully i don't forget my camera...
:P


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. ..o0o..
    allison harvard???okeylah..tp xtau ape lagu terbaru die..lol
    hahaha...enjoy ur life okey..
    even for 1 second u sedih x dpat recover 1 day u emo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. allison harvard is no singer...
    she's a model instead...
    from antm cycle 12...
    thanks to my fren for lending me his dvd...
    or else, i dunno what will be my new obsession that i need so much...
    :P
    lastly, btol gak ape ko ckp...
    juz enjoy!!!
    cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. life is all about giving..
    u give, then u get what u want..
    else, keep on staring occasionally (referring to cock)..hahahahahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. no thanks..
    u r well-CUM oready..
    hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoah!!!
    what ur words...
    ngee~
    it's ok, though...

    ReplyDelete