Tuesday, February 2, 2010

so

slps 3 hr so called cuti...
sgt mls nk start mggu yg br...
last week, kne bwt deco dwn...
temanya...
to fill up every space with black and white aithout any particular title for it...
it's totally balck and white even xdela brape nk hitam putih sgt...
huhu...
papepon, yg ak grm psl konflik...
besela konflik...
so, juz held my head high and do my job...
pnt sgt...
huhu...
tp itu dah habes...
suki!!!
huhu...
tp esoknye ade kls...
xley blah...
mntk lctrer nk start klas lmbt..
tp ktorg dtg lewat bpe mnt, trus lctrr kuar...
ala2 merajuk..
tp tkot la klu doe ngajuk..
die sgt baek...
so fatherly...
tp xpe, kne bwt klas gnti PLUS assgnmnt yg ak sgt mls nk bwt...
klu ikot plan, nk bwt hr ni...
huu~
tp...
hahahahahaha...

pastu, this week, cm bese...
tu je kot...
my mind doesn't working properly now as just before this my fren have lotta jokes makes me forgot cuz i laugh my heart out!!!
hahahaha...

papepon, i'm just increasing the number of my songs collections...
huhu...
i'm listenig to it now as i type this new post...
music is my only getaway, to seek solace...
huhu...

nevertheless, novel does help me too but i haven't finish my recent readings...
mb next week...
mb...
huhu...
let's us hope for my success to finish it...
hek2...



:)

2 comments: