Monday, June 29, 2009

so lovely bored...

dok rumah xbwt pape...
boring la plak...
haha...
tp it is so lovely because my otak is really at rest even there are times i'm gone into my overwhelming trance of my own world thinking bout things i shouldn't think...but then, i hate to that fact as it hurt my head so much...
hopefully these kind of thing is not the 'voice-like' thing that might be happening to those schizophrenic (am spelling it correctly???) sufferer...
huhu...
however it is..
my life is going to start within these few days...
i'm going back to my daily campus days which i despise to the challenges coming but i have to face it +vely...
though i might sound good but i have to keep it good as i tend to be so crazy kinda person to face the music...
so, i have to brave myself with all the efforts i could muster...
the word 'have' like so heavy to me...
i think, i'd rather use 'need'...
xkesahla dgn pktaan...
keep the faith, Farith...
hahaha...
Part 3, here i come!!!
huhu...
looking forward to it but afraid of it too...


hukhuk...

1 comment: