Tuesday, April 28, 2009

so today...

Today has been a very shocking day...
haha...
i woke up early (@6.30am) & up at this moment (@11.09am) eventhough i didn't have anything so important & specific to do such as sitting for the final paper...
Today is the day which i believed to be the hardest day for my rum8 b/c he is sitting the toughest paper(i assumed so as he always talk about his marks)...but still not for me...i' so elated...
Today is the day which i manage to have a morning walk which i long very much...
it has been like a couple or more years of no morning walk - to enjoy the cold morning breeze, and beautiful scene of sun getting out from its hiding place...
I'm so jubilant and thrilled to be awake early today...
and...
I'm hoping that today will be my everyday days...
huhu...
hoping it's not enough, it should be go along with working the thing's out...
ok, stop babbling...
hahaha...
smile always...
and live your lives...


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. nape plak?
    for of course...
    it is one of my best achievement...
    if u'r here...
    it is impossible to see me wake up early and stay back till that hour...
    if u'r to be here, u'll be surprise...
    just as surprise as my good friend and my rum8...
    huhu...
    it's kinda unbelievable but true...


    hukhuk...

    ReplyDelete